Statement of Intent - Patients & Information
There are new contractual requirements from 1 April 2014 for all NHS General practices to offer and promote;
- Patient on-line access to appointments
- Patient on-line access to prescriptions
- Patient on-line access to certain parts of their medical record
The practice must also;
- Transfer relevant information to a patient’s Summary Care Record (SCR)
- Transfer a patient’s record electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (GP2GP)
To gain access to these services please ask one of our reception team for more details.
As of 29 September 2014
- Patient’s records are electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (GP2GP)
As of 1 January 2015
- On-line appointment bookings
By 31 March 2015 the practice intends to make available to all patients
- On-line access to medical records
If you would like to provide any feedback to the practice, regarding any of the above items or would like any further information, please follow this link or speak to a member of our reception team.